Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cloud storage

Hagueyno1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I've read a few bits but they're all at least 2 years old now on how to get more samsung cloud storage rather than the free 15gb,
It seems to be that if you are an o2 customer you can't upgrade as they're is something built in the actual phone that prevents you from seeing the option to choose a new plan. Does anyone know if this is still the case and is there a way around it at all? Because lately all I get are notifications saying can't back up this can't back up that, not enough storage etc etc etc, really irritating. Thanks guys n girls, James.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Hagueyno1

why not just use Smart switch to back up your phone each week for free? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/getting-started/smart-switch/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If not, this might be helpful ?
https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-cloud/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Hagueyno1, it's been a while since you posted your query, but I just wanted to check if you got all the information you needed in the end and was able to sort out the cloud storage in the end? slight_smile 

Message 4 of 4