Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 3 Disconnecting from air

Kieran22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Been trying to contact o2 but have better chance speaking to the Queen!

I have bought a samsung watch 3 from o2 & added it to my plan with airtime. I set it all up, comes up on my watch 4G with a signal bar then a few minutes later it disconnects & says no connection but mobile plan still shows but cant make a phone call unless my phone is near me with bluetooth connection. So i have removed all my plan put it back on & 4G comes back on with signal, go outside make a call it works & few minutes later disconnects again & can only call through bluetooth no air. i have done this 9 times now so i dont know if my watch is faulty or its something to do with my o2 e-sim? The watch is only a couple weeks old. I have tried to live chat with o2 but no luck getting anyone other than Guru, i phone 202 i keep getting disconnected.

I have logged on my O2 but it says my watch has a different number to my phone which the guy at o2 said scan the sim & it will be same number as my phone?

Any help is much appreicated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Kieran22 

The eSim will be a different number as you can't have 2 sims with the same number, so that is normal.

Can't advise regarding the disconnection, but try this when calling.

All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Kieran22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That worked saying fraud thanks.

They dont know why my watch is turning off airtime & need to go in to a shop to see someone but lockdown is another 3 weeks & could be extended so i have been told i have to wait until lockdown ends basically to go to a O2 shop. Great customer service!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Kieran22 

Yes, that's not great, but it might be the wrong data bolt on which currently, only shops can check and change, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10123 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions
@Kieran22

There are few things you need to do in the Galaxy Wear App for it to work without the phone:

1. Your mobile needs to be connected to Wifi
2. Enable Remote connections in the app

Full details are below:
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061408/
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5