Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Free wireless earbuds

McTechSolutions
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guys. 

I am looking for some advice. I am currently on an O2 refresh contract. I am take the yearly upgrade offer on the 25th of March. 

I have been in to the O2 store yesterday and i have pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 Plus and have the receipt for it. Now the girl in the store said that because i wont be able to pick up the phone until the 25th of March that i might not be able to get the free ear buds. However when you look at the terms and conditions you have to claim the ear buds by the 8th of Apr

Whats the situation here regarding this? I have a receipt and taken a picture of it to prove that i have indeed pre-ordered the device in the correct time frame. 

Thanks in adavnce 

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I imagine there will be many people in the same situation and as long as you claim within the timeframe you shouldn't have any issues.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I imagine there will be many people in the same situation and as long as you claim within the timeframe you shouldn't have any issues.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi I just pre - ordered for my son on EE, the advisor said there is an app on the phone directly with Samsung you claim through, don't know if it's the same for O2
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As this is A Samsung promotion  there should be no problem. Ordering on their own website also gives the free earbuds. 

Message 4 of 10

McTechSolutions
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks all for the replies.
Message 5 of 10

Allenk524
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, when you get your new Galaxy you have to sign into samsung members on your new phone between 08/03 till 08/04 to claim Buds.  On benifits tab in (Samsung Members) you apply to claim Galaxy Buds and You need to provide the new IMEI of new phone and proof of purchase like o2 order number when you placed the pre order.  Hope this helps

Message 6 of 10

JaizzerT
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anybody know when preorders for the Samsung 10 plus will be delivered?

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Only customer service can answer that @JaizzerT 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

JaizzerT
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to let you know that my S10 plus has shipped this afternoon. I got a text from DHL saying they are delivering on Monday. I didnt get the dispatch email from O2 as I was told I would! My order still says processing at the moment lol

Message 9 of 10

Riffster007
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I checked the parcel number that was against my order on MyO2 and apparently DHL delivered it to my store this morning!!
Message 10 of 10