Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Anonymous

SIM only for Business

[ Edited ]
Please please please can someone assist me! I think I am about to have a breakdown trying to order this. Originally I wanted "the simplicity for iphone" on a monthly contract. I filled in all of the details but it was to be paid for by the company and the questions seemed geared towards personal use (however, I read the terms and conditions and the web pages carefully and nothing stated that it couldn't be used for businesses). When I called the 08442 020202 no. on the website they said that it wasn't for businesses and they couldn't help me because they were not in the business team. Fair enough, back to square one.

I then found another tariff, this time specifically for businesses. It is the 500min 1 month contract sim only for iphone. There was no where to click on the tariff to purchase so I tried going to http://businessshop.o2.co.uk/tariffs.as ... =15&mode=1 . Yes, I could purchase a tariff here but the one I wanted was not listed. I called 0800 089 0202 who said that they could not help me because they were the Order team, not the sales team. I then tried the customer services number and it kept asking me for the phone number I was calling about. I obviously don't have one or I wouldnt be calling so it was another dead end. I called 0800 089 0117 after goodness knows how long trawling through the website. This time I stated the tariff I wanted and they said that I can only do 12 month contracts over the phone and I had to order my product through the website. They transferred me through to customer services and lo and behold...I needed to enter my telephone number again. This time I made one up and the machine objected but put me through to a menu. After 20 mins on hold I gave up and decided to send an e-mail. The e-mail form needed my telephone number and refused to progress with out one.

I apologise for the long windedness of this post but I just want to order the iphone Sim that I need for a business on a 1 month contract and I am absolutely stumped as to how to do it! Has anyone had this problem before or am I just missing something simple here? I just want to contact someone without chasing my tail on the phone or on a website and getting nowhere!

I am trying to order http://www.o2.co.uk/sme/businessservices/voicetariffs
Business single SIM only 500 mins 1 month contract. It definately exists as one of the people I spoke to on the phone said that they can only sell it for a 12 month contract over the phone, but I can buy the 1 month online. I just don't know how and O2 have been unable to tell me either.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

SIM only for Business

If you select the email us form there is an option for "Or if you're not an O2 customer but have a question"

Select that and cut and paste the refering page asking how you get the tariff you want. It looks like the option box is missing on the business shop page
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

SIM only for Business

Thank-you very much. I shall give it a go!
Highlighted
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

SIM only for Business

I have also completed the webfeedback form pointing to this thread the tariff page and saying that not all sim only business tariffs are on the business shop
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

SIM only for Business

do you know if you can do a data bolt on to this new tariff?
Anonymous

SIM only for Business

There is one inclusive bolt on of "100 Minutes, My Europe Extra, or Unlimited UK Landline calls" for online or telesales. I assume you can add more for a fee but as I cannot find a way to purchase it, I am not sure.

I've sent a message to 02 just under a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. I might try to pop into a store.
Anonymous

SIM only for Business

Yep seems website is not shwing all current rates features

Business at £15 pm + vat ( sim only 12m )
with 300 min / 100 text appears on offer ...
500 / Unlimited

data should now be £4.26pm

Front of website does not mention the extra texts ( but in T&C)
Online purchasing does include but no option to take web bolt on ....

Extra bolt on like My Europe free

---
Have asked for one of my personal contracts to move to my business on this basis .. they couldn't find it