cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 edge blue coral

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have any info on the galaxy s7 edge in blue coral and if/when it's coming to the UK??? I had a note 7 in the same colour and deperate to replace it with this on a contract .
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea...I'm on my note 3,still going strong. See,I was was tempted to get s7 edge in silver from cpw as you get the vr headset free (mine went back with my note 7😠) but that means I'd miss the note 8 next year as your tied for 2 years...at least with O2 I can pay up the phone and upgrade if and when the next note comes out...
Message 11 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea I'd read they intend to carry on with the 'Note'. I'd still rather gave a Samsung over an I phone tho...
Message 12 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

I was all primed to get the Note7 here on release day. Much cheaper than the UK but I was fortunately in Japan at the time when the problem was much publicised . I hope there is a Note8,  not convinced personally , but if there is I will wait a month before buying. Recalls here are dealt with differently depending where you bought the phone. Some retailers insisted you had to deal directly with Samsung because they didn't want to refund you.

Message 13 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
My experience wasn't much better..awful customer service from both O2 and Samsung....
Message 14 of 65

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
My experience wasn't much better..awful customer service from both O2 and Samsung....

Hallelujah to that, O2 were pitiful and Samsung not much better.

Message 15 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes,awful. Communication non existent. Spent hours chasing on the phone then told I could upgrade for £20 upfront cost and re-"purchase" the vr-headset!!!! Wtf!
Message 16 of 65

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Never mind we will have to wait and see if it gets here. Looks a brilliant colour I must say...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 65

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Still prefer Black personally (or gold) but everyone's tastes are different.

Message 19 of 65

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

The blue coral is a really nice looking colour! Hopefully it will be available in the UK soon. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 65