Did you mean: 

S10+ pre-order queue hint?

CosminO
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've ordered the phone around feb 28th.
I can't see any details about my upfront payment or my future ait time plan in the o2 account, so I only have the 4 emails with pdf documents they've sent me as proof. I've contacted live chat who told me that I indeed have the pre-order registered for my account and that I will receive an email/text when they'll be able to deliver the phone, but has no time estimate on when that will occur.

I've received the text from O2 on the 5th of march regarding stock not being enough, so the question is:
When did you order the phone for yourself, date wise?
2. Have you received it,yet?
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@CosminO we've been asked to direct all customers to this thread for official info https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-S10-range-Available-now-on-O2/td-p/1199900

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@CosminO we've been asked to direct all customers to this thread for official info https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-S10-range-Available-now-on-O2/td-p/1199900

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 12

CosminO
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'd still like to get a hint on the queue, formal responses and faq's do not offer an estimation as to where I'mat in waiting time.

Thank you for the message, nonetheless.
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They promised to update that thread with those details. Otherwise you'd need to call customer service for any updates mate.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hey @CosminO 

I ordered on the 28th February, signed credit agreement, returned same day and receipt confirmed by O2.

I've heard absolutely nothing about delivery of my phone. Yet people who ordered last week have got their phones.

Does that amswer your question?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 12

CosminO
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well, sort of, what agreement was I supposed to sign? They've sent me the 4 documents nad did not ask for anything. The upfront payment was deducted from my account, live chat confirmed my order...can it be that the system is so bad that it didn't tell me to return some document?
Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@CosminO there are no documents for you to return. You just open the emails as acceptance of the T&C's.

@Glory1 using a business contract so is different to normal consumer contracts and phones may also come from different sources and stock levels.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Fair enough @MI5, I didn't realise that.

Message 8 of 12

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

However, there are customers who, as far as I know, are on consumer contracts, who pre-ordered 20th/21st February who are still waiting for their phones.

Message 9 of 12

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

However, there are customers who, as far as I know, are on consumer contracts, who pre-ordered 20th/21st February and are still waiting for their phones.

Message 10 of 12