Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return help!!

Jodie14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I’m hoping someone has some advice for me as I’m at my whits end!!

I ordered my daughter a reconditioned phone on 19th December with a monthly contract sim, phone arrived and back camera was smashed you could only see this when trying to the use the camera, also by shining a light into the camera lense. Anyway straight on the phone to O2 who arranged a Jiffy bag to be sent to return the phone under change of mind. They then advised me to order another phone with a new contract as it was a Christmas present so this would be the only way for a phone to get here in time, Which I did not reconditioned a brand new one. I was told as soon as the faulty phone arrived back to the returns centre the phone would be taken off my account. So Jiffy bag arrived sent back through Royal Mail. Using tracking number phone was delivered to Norwich on the 29th of December. Fast forward to today the phone that was returned is still on my account, I’ve called so many times and I’m getting no where I just keep getting told it will be under investigation but they are still wanting me to pay for the phone that I don’t have!! I’ve been with o2 for years and I just wanted to treat my daughter with a new phone for Christmas. I’ve explained I can’t afford three contract phones (mine, my daughters and the faulty phone which I do not have) I’ve been in tears on the phone to them some calls lasting over an hour! they are leaving me over drawn in my bank keep taking payments for the phone as well as the late payment fees building up in my account. I really need help I don’t know what to do?? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Jodie14 

Let me tag @O2Lisa who might be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Jodie14 

Let me tag @O2Lisa who might be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh 😊

@Jodie14 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Jodie14
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much for your help, @O2Lisa has finally sorted it all for me in the space of a short few messages feeeew!! I can sleep better now. Shame it couldn’t be handled the same by phoning O2 multiple times! Again thank you both so much so so grateful 

Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

You're welcome @Jodie14 😊

I'm just so sorry it took so long! Have a lovely evening. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5