cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair of phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent my Sony Z5 to the repair centre twice for them to quote the same thing 'physical damage' however I've pressed the o2 team asking them to explain what the physical damage is... Nobody can tell me what it is nor how much it'll cost to repair it. I don't know if the phone has been looked at. o2 have failed to help me with this situation they just want me to pay for the early upgrade and get a new contract. 

So my question is as an o2 customer since they were BT cellnet what is the best network to go to?

My wife left them earlier this year due to o2's poor quality of help and inability help her when her iPhone just stopped working two months before the end of her contract (just like mine has).

Any support is welcome.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144292 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions
There's no one any better than the other really (and I use them all) but if I was forced into choosing, based on my experience, I'd choose ThreeUK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

O2 repairs again...what a farce they are. Still practising immoral techniques I see. What a joke. Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

O2 repairs again...what a farce they are. Still practising immoral techniques I see. What a joke. Evil

....and they will never change! O2 you need to listen to your customers. ...

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Have you tried sending it Sony directly?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5