Did you mean: 

Removing Spotify Payment from Phone Bill

Bones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, Please help!

I cancelled my Premium Sportify account back in March 2018, every month I receive a text saying I have been charged for premium. I have no account to unsubscribe from as i have a free account, i've done an account recovery and have nothing, i have checked my facebook and have no linked accounts to spotify, my phone number is not on my spotify account?! Spotify never reply to my emails. Also O2 state its nothing to do with them yet the charge is on my phone bill?!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You can ask o2 to place a bar on charge to mobile (or something similar) which will stop the charges.
As you have identified Spotify as the source of the charges then you will need to continue to pursue them to stop them.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Bones, and welcome to the forum Wave I hope you find the suggestions above useful, but please do let us know how you get on with this!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4