Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code

Abbie96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! I purchased a Samsung Galaxy s23 in September, and there was an offer to buy Galaxy ear buds for £1 with a promo code. I received the promo code yesterday, and tried to redeem the offer this morning but a message keeps coming up saying "you can't use this code as its assigned to somebody else".

I've tried contacting customer service but can't seem to get through to anyone, just wondered if anyone else has had the same issue?

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

JV2410
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same issue, got the code last week, said was really simple just enter code at checkout.  Every time the only option was to enter promo code and when you do it says 'Voucher Management System' not available? WTF?  I rang and was promised someone would get back to me but no one has, not a happy bunny!!!!

Message 11 of 14

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6419 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@JV2410 

Three suggestions :-

1. try the "Voucher Management System" again. 

2. try 'phoning Customer Services again. 

3. utilise the complaints' system that I set-out earlier in this thread. 

Maybe try all three ? 

This really is a mess on O2's part, so much customer goodwill being lost over an administrative problem.    

Message 12 of 14

Abbie96
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@JV2410 oh no, how strange! I have no idea what that means! All I can recommend is that you contact them again and keep pushing to get it sorted as from my experience I doubt they will contact you off their own accord. It may be worth messaging one of their social media accounts too, (I think the links to them are at the top of this thread), I contacted their Insta profile over the weekend and got a response this morning slight_smile 

@Oxonian and everybody else,

Thank you for all of your help and advice. I received a new promo code from O2 today which worked and was able to place an order successfully, with no issues. Happy days 😊

Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6419 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Abbie96 

That's splendid news. Fingers crossed that they actually arrive. 

I hope that they were worth the effort ! 

@JV2410 

Keep trying and please let us know of your progress. 

Message 14 of 14