Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product

Jay16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I order the Samsung Galaxy Fit2 tracker in black yesterday but then 20 mins after the purchase I received another email saying it was out of stock when it stated on the website at the time I purchased it that it was in stock. I’m not a customer at O2, I don’t have a contract with them. I just bought the product from the website as a gift. I went on the 02 website to track the order to see when it was available with the account I made at the time of purchase however, it said ‘we have a problem finding your account, click here and that should solve it’. When I clicked, it said I don’t have any products or services and there was no options that read ‘my orders’ so I couldn’t track my order. I wanted to know when the product will be back in stock soon and if not I would like to know how to cancel it. I hope that you can help me solve this issue.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Jay16 

Sadly O2 do NOT have a live order system so showing in stock is no guarantee it actually is.

Also you won't find anything in My O2 until the device is dispatched.

Your only option is to call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Jay16 

Sadly O2 do NOT have a live order system so showing in stock is no guarantee it actually is.

Also you won't find anything in My O2 until the device is dispatched.

Your only option is to call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Jay16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thank you very much

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff