Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Product delivery

So I order the new iwatch and pay for it to be delivered today, no idea what the point of that was it’s still not hear despite waiting in all day and contacting o2 who advised would be here tonight.  Can’t even supply a tracking number that works!  Never have I had this problem with o2 before!

Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,468

Re: Product delivery

@Nooshka 

Only customer services can help you with this http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 64: Magistrate

@Nooshka  Too late to speak to customer service tonight. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. Don't use Live Chat for this. Be sure to confirm that they will reimburse you for the extra you paid for the delivery you didn't receive today.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,468

You'd hope not as it only went on sale yesterday?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Initial email said out of stock, further email 3 hours later say dispatched (has tracking number that doesn’t work) have confirm numerous times with o2 that first email was a glitch and that it is on way

Anonymous

Sounds like no stock available