Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Anonymous

Problem with O2 Connection Manager

Hi, I've got a technical problem with my O2 Connection Manager and the displayed data balance shown on the 'home page' that displays via Internet Explorer when I go online.

It says that my balance in time remaining is none and it's shown that for some time now even though I topped up by £15.00 early last month and have been able to get internet access since then.

I thought it was something to do with my old knackered notebook pc running Wndows xp, but I now have a brand new HP pc running Windows 7, and it still not showing the correct balance...

Anyone having same problem please?

Thanks

Dennis
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Is your sim card number correctly entered into Connection Manager, failing that it's possibly a glitch in the system and you may need to report it to CS?

Does your number show when you go to the top up page?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

hi.

The correct number is there in the settings of the connection manager and on the 'start up screen' that loads via internet explorer when I connect to the internet. Think I will try contacting customer services as suggested....

Thanks

Dennis
Anonymous

Hi dionysius57

Just to let you know the £15 topup is only valid for a month so if it's more than a month from your top up date then you'd have to top up again.

Let me know if you've any questions.

Iqbal
Anonymous

Hi.

I topped up in early May and the balance showed as "None" even after I confirmed the payment had gone through ok, I haven't had any trouble getting online ~ it's just that the balance doesn't tell the truth!

Dennis
Anonymous

Have emailed customer services about problem, awaiting reply
Anonymous

Hi Dennis

It'd be worth deleting cookies on your IE and also try a different browser ,see if it helps.

Iqbal
Anonymous

Hi Dennis

Have you managed to fix the problem?

Iqbal