cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Moments App Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya,

I've had an o2 contract for a few months now and have realised that priority moments does not work on my phone (Galaxy S3) without a wifi connection, which is kinda useless right when you want to be able to use it out and about! I get a screen that looks like my phone has crashed and then says Priority moments has stopped.

Does anybody know what I can do without having to call customer services (i'm guessing they're pretty busy with angry customers at the moment!) or speak to a human? (I do quite enough of that at work!)

Best,

Ivy

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That is wierd:/

Have you tried to reinstall the app?

Could be corrupt
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a couple gos already and re-installing but to no luck. It works absolutely fine on Wi-fi though - Me thinks this problem is gonna require human contact 😞

Message 3 of 25

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you are having the network problem it may not install properly until it's fixed.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry  I wasn't very clear, had a go at reinstalling a while back before today's problems so I know it's not because of that, though I am a little peed off about today's antics. Would love to tell parents I'm still alive but they can wait wink

Message 5 of 25

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha. Hmm parents do get paranoid don't they:( sweet but irritating.

Hmm this is a wierd one ill have a look for a solution
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 25

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It would appear the android one only works through wifi at the moment:( hope O2 will update it.
Message 7 of 25

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think you're right Liquid mine is only working via wi-fi.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 8 of 25

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Makes a change doesn't it haha. I pmd Toby to see if he can esculated it to the relevant person.
Message 9 of 25

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As it's a cloud app it'll be affected by the network issue.

Message 10 of 25