Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number not worked

NDC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My wife has been trying to transfer her number from Tesco mobile to O2 for the past 8 days with no success. She completed the online form last Thursday but due to bank holidays was told it wouldn't happen until the Tuesday,  on the Tuesday her tesco mobile account was closed and her number is now not recognised when you try to ring it.  She has phoned O2 several times and have been told it will take another 24 hours, it will be done by 6pm etc.  Last off they told her it had been blocked so they completed the form again over the ozone and advised it will be done in 24 hours, that time is up now and still no number.  She is travelling to America tonight with my children and has no phone is anybody able to help or advise urgently.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Tee_N
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkj

@O2Sarah has sent me a DM and I’ve provided my details. Hoping that this will finally get resolved.

Message 11 of 12

Porting1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I submitted PAC code and the number ported across on 09/10/23 but now it has reversed and gone back to the number that came with the 02 sim.  I cannot speak to customer services as I am in the wilds and cannot enable WiFi calling without SPEAKING TO CUSTOMER SERVICES. 

Message 12 of 12