cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Services and Mis Sold Information

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been very unhappy with the o2 customer service I have received in the last 12 months. I currently have a 12 lease contract which is due to expire on the 19th June. After calling the customer service number 8002, 3 times in one day and speaking to the Live Chat link I was told I could go ahead and take out a new monthly contract before the 19th June return my lease phone before then and request a transfer of my number on the new contract. 

After spending an hour in an 02 shop over the weekend and purchasing my new contract/phone I was appalled by the service I received when calling 8008 asking for my number to be migrated spoke to a very rude customer advisor called Scott and his manager Janet who advised they cannot do anything about migrating the number unless I want to pay an extra £32, if not I have to wait until 19th June, even though I was told by 3 advisers and have written proof I could migrate the number and close the lease before this date, attitude and advice given by Scott and Janet was it wasn't here problem, was my fault and that they need to maybe re-train their staff or have a word with them! and they even admitted their service was poor and that as a customer basically it was my fault for being given the wrong info even though I called 3 times to double check before I purchased the new contract.

Returned the new contract phone the next day and still received a £2.88 charge of having the phone for one day! Sent a complaints email - still awaiting a response.

After being an O2 customer for many years I am very very disappointed by this awful customer service I have received. Will be taking my custom elsewhere on the 19th June and not be recommending o2 to anyone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds terrible. Let us know how you get on with your complaint.

I had an issue with the advice given on live chat and made a complaint. The complaints team couldn't have been better to work with and were extremely helpful.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unrelated but your sig made me laugh slight_smile

"I need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .JPG"

Message 3 of 3