Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help.

Ros1ep
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. New to O2. I’ve accepted offer of 12 months unlimited use of the Cafeyn App. Downloaded their IOS app, and it’s asking me to pay £7.99 per month, after a free trial. Is there a code I can use to let Cafeyn know I am with O2? 

Thanks in anticipation. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Ros1ep 

You need to follow the redemption process. 

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Ros1ep 

You need to follow the redemption process. 

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Ros1ep
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Thanks for that. I don’t know what I’ve done wrong. Cannot see the wood for the trees. Cafeyn is in my extras. I’ve turned off auto renew. Yet when I go to read something, it asks me to subscribe after 2/3 pages. As I say, I’ve done something wrong, but I do not know what. Hey ho. Anthony. 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Ros1ep 

If you've followed the process correctly I suggest you contact Cafeyn to check your account with them.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Ros1ep
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Will do. Regards, Anthony. 

Message 5 of 7

Ros1ep
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.

Me again.

Just to let you know I’ve got Cafeyn up, and running. It looks like the solution was to wait for a few hours after selecting the extra, because, before I went to bed, I thought I would have another look. Hey presto, my Cafeyn subscription was recognised as being via O2, and I was able to read any given publication until my hearts content. 

Regards, 

Anthony. 

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Ros1ep 

Thanks for the update 👍

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7