Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone case

Morty57
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had a upgrade on my phone about the 8th April and brought a tech21 EVO Wallet with the mobile phone, but the only trouble with the cace the cover will not stop on i had lost the receit but they had it registered, right i called in at Skipton store they said they cannot do anything and told me to go to o2 shop in Harrogate were i got it from they said there was nothing they could do as the 30 day limit had gone and said it was faultygoods and your selling them to customers and told me to get in touch with the manufactures, i wasnt happy after all the trailing about and all the staf didn't seem to care.
To be fair am loosing intrest with o2 and there is no customer care.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Morty57 If you aren't satisfied then I would make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Hope you get it sorted.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Morty57 Unless it's specifically stated, most goods when purchased have a 30 day time limit on returns. If you were having a problem with the case you really should have brought it in earlier. You can make a complaint of you choose to, but as it's after the 30 days you're probably wasting your time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you bought it from an O2 store then they are responsible as vendors to return it to their supplier as faulty goods within a reasonable time scale. Ask o2 for their supplier information if you get nowhere with the store. 

Message 4 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Morty57, sorry to hear about the issue you were having. As it's been a few days, I just wanted to check how you're getting on with this. Have you made any progress?

Cheers guys for your suggestions @Cleoriff@Bambino@jonsie. slight_smile

Message 5 of 10

Morty57
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I emailed Tech 21 three days ago with photos of the case and the box i havent heard of anything at all yet, to me the o2 Shop in Harrogate had the duty to send it back and replace it, the girl had to ask someone else in the store who said it was a 30 day limit and didnt seem to care, as i wasnt happy not all well with my diebetes i ended buying a new case for £29.99 the faulty case cost £39.99 so expencive, i been with o2 for sometime but been put off from further contracts.

Message 6 of 10

Morty57
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well its 12th June over a week since i emailed tech 21 about my mobile phone case still no reply not even a email or a telephone call from them, in other words am not satisfied when mentioned to o2 about what the shop had said she thought it was three months and not 30 days on return of faulty goods. I would like to know what tech 21 are doing ? And this could of been sorted out within the o2 shop in Harrogate.
Message 7 of 10

Morty57
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven't heard anything yet even off tech 21 under there warranty form i sent in with photos of the case.
Message 8 of 10

Morty57
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It was well over 30 days when i had problems with the case as i could not take it back before 30 day as nothing was wrong, i went on to tech 21 well over a week and done what they said by sending photos case and pakaging it was in why take this long ? Its discusting.
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Email them again. Just forward it from your sent items. I would do it every day until I heard something. 

Message 10 of 10