Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Phone call

I keep getting a call from a company called mfuk saying there working for o2 has anyone heard of them as they are calling everyday about 3 times a day
Level 63: Greatness Assured

Re: Phone call

@Kimmyf  They may be one of O2's so-called 'trusted partners'. The simple solution is to just block the number.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Highlighted
Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,012

@Kimmyf  how to deal with and report here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 674

All I can find for MFUK is a furniture company?

*The Game Is On*

Yeah that’s all I got when I googled to see who they were but there adamant they work for o2 and I have an argument with them as they keep saying I am pay as you go when am not so sure if they were working alongside them they would know what I was on

I can’t block the number as they keep calling off different ones

Don't answer and keep blocking the numbers. They will give up after a couple of wéeks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Yeah I will do thank you just so annoying when there phoning so much and everyday

I know, I get them too but just ignore them.

Currently using: