Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Signal

Amy21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Getting a little desperate here. No phone signal for months, Network checker says a nearby mast isn't working but its been months, probably since Feb. Been told I'll just have to put up with it by customer service via live chat? Can't get any information about when it will be fixed, if that is even the issue and what else I can do. Been trying to ring someone about it but can't get through to anyone. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Amy21 

All numbers for O2 here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

If you wish to complain https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You can also download the My Network app and keep reporting it 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Amy21 If you've had no service since February you would certainly be entitled to some kind of compensation, or release from your contract to allow you to see if another provider can give you service. Use Skype to call the numbers in the link above. Try 0800 977 7337 first. Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Amy21 just checking if this has been sorted or if you are still having trouble?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4