Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment bars on account

Smeinn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm on contract, and each month I pay my bill bang on pay day, which is when my bill is due. But I also use my o2 to pay for things such as facebook subscriptions through Google play and also pay that at the same time.

Every month I end up having to ring o2 to cancel/ turn off a bar put on my account for these payments. Each time I state that I want the bar kept off, and not have a limit on the bar, however every single month I have to go through the same thing. And each time I'm on hold for atleast 30 mins to get through to someone. I appreciate its busy but is there a way to keep these bars from being put on each month please? Because it's actually getting to the point where I'm thinking of swapping providers as I work full time as well as being a full time carer, and don't have the time to go through this painful process every month.

TIA slight_smile 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Smeinn 

This is the problem, as your bill is due on x and it takes 3 - 5 days to clear on your account.

I'm on contract, and each month I pay my bill bang on pay day, which is when my bill is due 

Best thing to do is get o2 to move your billing date so that it gives you that 5 day leeway so you dont get a block on the account..  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello and good morning @Smeinn 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum 

I would have said get o2 CS to remove bar 😂

But reading you have tried.

The only guide I know here may help 

Guide: O2 BARs 

Maybe your payments are considered Premium bars.

Hope this helps you.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Smeinn 

This is the problem, as your bill is due on x and it takes 3 - 5 days to clear on your account.

I'm on contract, and each month I pay my bill bang on pay day, which is when my bill is due 

Best thing to do is get o2 to move your billing date so that it gives you that 5 day leeway so you dont get a block on the account..  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3