Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Trace

Robo1962
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wanted to pay off 2 devi ice plans in full early. I called O2 and was given the wrong bank account to make the payments to. Over £400 has been sat in the VMED bank account for 3 weeks and despite 5 calls and 4 emails including proof if payment, no one at CS can talk to the Payment Trace Team. I am now receiving 2 x overdue payment details every day and my credit score affected. Should I contact a solicitor or the press to get some reaction from a payments team member that no one can engage with verbally at o2 apparently 🤔 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hey @O2Lisa 

@Robo1962  has posted here instead of the Private Message Board,

putting up his name and address.

I have tried to assist. Maybe you can help...

Lots of best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 11 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

My apologies @O2Lisa but I did not see the original replies to the OP's post. Because of this new format in the community, threads slip down the page and disappear very quickly. The OP had also sent me a PM telling me no one had contacted them which is why I tagged the other advisors. I was totally unaware that you were already dealing with it. I think the OP may have posted the same post twice and the threads are now merged. In any event, sorry for the confusion. I'm sure you're doing your best to resolve this.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 13

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thank you @TallTrees@Robo1962 has replied to my private message but I'm just waiting on him to reply, thank you for you help😊

It's alright @Bambino , I know sometimes it's easy to miss a post😊

I hope you both have a lovely day. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13