Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC number not always working

Dwarfii
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I have recently moved from 3 to O2 and PAC'd my number as part of the process. I use an iPhone SE 2020. The number on my phone is the original O2 number and I can't change it to the PAC number. I have tried to turn off iMessage and facetime etc but without success. When I call some people it comes up with the O2 number, not my PAC number. But you cant call the O2 number. 

How do I set up my phone only to use my PAC number please?

Help appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dwarfii 

If the process hasn't yet been done, you need to request it again by sending the form here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

If it has been done, or when it has been done, you need to change your number in the phone settings.

Settings >Phone >My Number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Dwarfii welcome to our community! slight_smile

Please do keep us updated on how you're getting on with the PAC process. Hope you've made some progress with this with the two suggestions above from @MI5 . Let us know if you need any further advice.

Message 3 of 3