cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just wanted to pay a compliment to the member of staff that i spoke with 27th December 2016. Sadly i didnt catch her name but just wanted to say how amazing her customer service was! She even gave me 500mb of data because its christmas! If somehow this could get back to her that would be great, i work in customer service myself and know how nice it is to receive nice comments. She was very clear and the main thing was that the phonecall ended with me feeling alot clearer on my query. Thankyou!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum Welcome

What a lovely first post. Thank you for coming here and letting us know of your excellent experience. I am sure our head of community @Toby will contact you for more details so he can feed this back to the member of staff involved. CS get a lot of flak so it's great to have some positive posts...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Might be difficult for Toby to feed anything back, as the OP doesn't know the name of the cs rep she spoke to, but it's good to know that there are still at least one or two working for O2 who are capable of doing a decent job.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Excellent news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Might be difficult for Toby to feed anything back, as the OP doesn't know the name of the cs rep she spoke to,

I realise that @Bambino though I had a similar situation 4 years ago. All I could give was the time and date of the call and the info that the CS appeared to be English. @Anonymous tracked her down for me once I gave him my account details. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great customer service, build a rapport with your customers, sadly lacking these days but nice to see there are still advisers who have these principles.

Message 6 of 9

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Lovely to hear @Anonymous slight_smile and welcome to the forum!

If you could send me a private message, we can have a chat about how I can find this person for you and to pass on your kind words.

@Bambino FYI, we usually talk to members with this kind of experience via PM, ask for their number and can find the adviser this way :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

That's fine @Toby, and good to know that you might be able to find the person in question and pass on something positive. Makes a change....:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 9

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

What a great story and superb customer care.  

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 9 of 9