Did you mean: 

Out of stock Samsung buds back in stock in my O2 local store

Nemo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I ordered some black Samsung buds for collection in May (O2 Priority offer) then received a text informing me that my accessory was out of stock and I would be notified when it is back in stock.

I did not receive any confirmation email but the money was taken out of my account the day of my order.

I have checked my local store and the buds are back in store (and available to collect tomorrow according to the online availability checker) but I still haven't received any text for me to collect.

Could you please advise?

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Nemo 

The system may yet need to update itself. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

However you could phone customer services to ask about the status of your order Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Nemo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff 

I have tried checking My O2 but there is nothing and I have contacted O2 but my account is a corporate one so they cannot help.

There does not seem to be a way to track the order as it is an accessory.

I am not sure what else I can do just to get an update and know if I will ever receive my buds.

Nemo

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nemo @If it’s a business account then could the business team help? Call them on 8002

Message 5 of 10

Nemo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @jonsie , highly appreciated

@Anonymousit is a corporate account. The business team said they could not help.

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You won't get tracking details usually for accessories but someone in customer services should be able to tell you what's happening, however, just because the website says in stock, doesn't mean they are.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Nemo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks all. I guess I'll just have to wait and see as customer service could not help either.
Message 8 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Nemo, and sorry to hear you've not managed to get help so far! Although I'm not sure what we can do on our end in this case, I'd happily check for you. I'll need a few more details first so I will send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details first slight_smile

Cheers @jonsie for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

Nemo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So it turns out that my buds went into the store 2 weeks ago and were sent back to the warehouse last week.
I did not even get a notification 😞
I was advised to go back to the store tomorrow to talk to a VIP. Let's hope I can get the buds sent back to the store!
Message 10 of 10