Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in system

Ordertrouble
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a phone on 14th August which was supposed to be delivered the next day, after no updates on it and no delivery the next day, I phoned o2 to see what was going on they said it was waiting for despatch. So I left it a while and still no updates. Live chat is useless and Facebook messenger said they would get on the case and sort it ASAP. But still nothing so called agin and was told that they didn’t know what had happened so would send an email to the warehouse but they don’t work weekends so had to wait until Monday, on the Monday phoned o2 to be told the order was stuck in the system and that they had to raise a case with their back office which could take 5 days. Pretty *bleep* off to be honest as I need this phone for work. Come on o2 sort it out 😡
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Ordertrouble  There's every chance in the world that the phone isn't even in stock. O2 does not operate a live stock take system. We are all customers here, so all you can do is persevere with customer service. O2 gets worse by the day.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Ordertrouble
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No point me contacting CS as every time I do they say that a case has already been opened and there is nothing they can do until the investigation has finished
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ordertrouble 

I will mention one of our managers here in the hope they can help

@EmilieT @Marjo @Martin-O2 ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

An order stuck in the system? Seriously?

Surely if that was indeed the problem, how simple should it be to re-order it? It is as @Bambino  suggests probably more than likely. I swear O2 make even the most basic ordering of a phone equivalent to a lunar landing.

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention on this one @Cleoriff ! 

@Ordertrouble I can ask our Guru's to look into this one and find out what's happening with your order. I'll send you a private message to get a bit more info. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6