Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order email - haven't ordered anything

Kiki98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had an order email for two tablets, definitely not ordered these. Not showing up on my account yet. Tried to find a way of contacting o2, no emails or anything to their fraud team which is just amazing! I am abroad in Asia so can't give them a call because it will cost me a fortune. Anyone have any ideas on how to get hold of o2 to give them immediate notice that this was not my order and report the issue? Many thanks!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kiki98 You can call via Skype for free using the number +44 800 032 1402. As you're in Asia you will know the time difference between the UK and wherever you are better than we will, but take @jonsie's advice and try to call around 8.30 UK time. That will avoid a long time for you on hold, hopefully. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can call them using Skpe on a free phone number which @Bambino can help you out with. The UK are some 6  hours behind you so try and aim for 8.30am UK time. ASAP if you can.

EDIT spelling

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kiki98 You can call via Skype for free using the number +44 800 032 1402. As you're in Asia you will know the time difference between the UK and wherever you are better than we will, but take @jonsie's advice and try to call around 8.30 UK time. That will avoid a long time for you on hold, hopefully. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Kiki98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wow - I am totally amazed someone picked up my query. Thank you so much! I will try giving them a call later on today, Wi-Fi is a bit of a nightmare so fingers crossed. No idea how someone could place on order in my name, the email seems legit and matches previous orders I have made.
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You would be surprised just how many times this has been done over the years. Best not to click on any links in the email just in case it isn't legit and call them first thing. It will be referred to the fraud department but you need to get those phones blocked and to stop any charges against your account.

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If all of the above fails and as a last resort @Kiki98 could use Live Chat

Certainly wouldn't be my first choice but at least it will be reported

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6