Did you mean: 

Order Progress

Jaki
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I placed an order online 3 days ago, I have recieved all the legal documents and an email to say the order is being processed - but nothing else since and the order isn't showing in my My02 account. There was no upfrount fee but i've set up a direct debt for the monthly payment...

Can anyone tell me how long its tacking right now for process? I know it will be busier given the time of year.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12053 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
You won't see the order until it has been despatched, and stock levels are not live with o2.
It might be worth giving customer services a call if you are desperate for the order - numbers are in the link below...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
over the weekend can take longer to process.
Message 3 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our community and happy Christmas @Jaki 

Hopefully the advice and information above from @gmarkj and @b4u2 were of help to you. It would be great to hear how you get on with your order so if you get a moment to pop by the community again, let us know if you've made any progress? slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Jaki
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey I've not had any progress 😞 it's now been almost a week
Message 5 of 7

Jaki
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey thanks
It's not that I'm desperate just kinda wanting an idea of what's happening with it.... I'm imagining it must be because of Xmas as you say it shows in stock but if its not live they may actually not be in stock
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Jaki 

You need to call customer service.

We are all customers here like yourself and have no idea about your specific order, sorry.

Use the numbers on this guide to call. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7