cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I just bought an item on the O2 store but havnt got any confirmation email. Not sure why this would be?. I paid online then chose the option to collect from local store in the morning. Do I get order confirmation once store opens?. Chat facility currently not open at this time tonight (to ask them).

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should get email confirmation when the order is processed, it doesn't come from the store. You should see your order in MyO2 if it's in stock at the time of ordering. Bear in mind that it is a bank holiday today but for peace of mind you can call customer services. Forget live chat to be honest.....

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should get email confirmation when the order is processed, it doesn't come from the store. You should see your order in MyO2 if it's in stock at the time of ordering. Bear in mind that it is a bank holiday today but for peace of mind you can call customer services. Forget live chat to be honest.....

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

As jonsie says it is Bank Holiday today so there is very little chance your order has been processed as yet

You can look in MyO2 to see if your info is showing online http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If you need to contact O2  then the link for that is here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check your spam folders just in case too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous did you finally get the email confirmation?
Message 5 of 5