cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opencode sent again and still no joy!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope I get some help 😞      i signed up to my first contract phone, i was on sim only plan. I spoke with o2 online to find I could recieve opencode discount.. told me my deal and how much per month..yep was good so i decided to go for it. This was last week! if it wernt for recieving the discount i would have happily stayed with my sim only plan. ive now entered the code 4 times and still its not showing on my account, i have 2 days left of my cooling off period before im tied into the contract. can anyone help please ?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you've given O2 your Open code, yeah?

I had much the same problem when I renewed my contract last February, as it didn't show on my account for the first month but after a quick chat with an online chat person it was quickly resolved.

It could be that because you're account is so new that it might not appear until your first bill? But as said, even though I had a good experience with the online chat operative, you'd be best to call O2 and ask them exactly whats happening and when it should show on your account.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Have you spoken to O2 on 202 or used chat?

You really need to speak directly with them to get this sorted out before your cooling off period ends.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi thanks for reply.. ive used chat AGAIN and AGAIN who have told me not to worry as it will be applied.. and to resend code 😞 i even went into o2 store to which was sent again..im getting worried now.. as much as i love the phone

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the Community

For account based changes we DON'T recommend Live Chat on here. Please call Customer Services free on 202 from your o2 phone to resolve the issue.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you've given O2 your Open code, yeah?

I had much the same problem when I renewed my contract last February, as it didn't show on my account for the first month but after a quick chat with an online chat person it was quickly resolved.

It could be that because you're account is so new that it might not appear until your first bill? But as said, even though I had a good experience with the online chat operative, you'd be best to call O2 and ask them exactly whats happening and when it should show on your account.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your replies. I didnt know I could ring customer service for free, so learnt something. I rang this morn and code still not gone through, looks like im ringing again tomorrow 😞  im more frustrated as ive been a o2 customer for must be going on 14 year, but this is the first time ive gone for contract phone. it was only due to them saying i would get discount that i decided to go for it. Well last day of cooling off period tomorrow!!  Love the phone but not the monthly price. looking like may have to cancel.. 😞

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news ive now recieved a text sayig the code has been accepted. Looks like I can keep my new phone now slight_smile feeling happy.

Message 7 of 7