Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 Promo - No email or contact from Kondor

dyelow
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Recently bought a 2008 ipad with mobile data tariff.

I was advised that I was eligible for Office 365 1 year complimentary subscription.

I previously had issues registered my email address, which was resolve via Kondor (fairly quickly i might add) but i've waited the 15 days after my contract start date and haven't received any email (as stated when registering) with my invite to Office 365.

I've contacted Kondor (twice) via email (as there is no telephone number for this) about this issue but haven't recevied a reply.

Poor service from O2/Kondor regarding this, if I'm honest. Reading through a couple of other threads, seems like I'm not the only one

Can anyone help on here? (i've contacted customer services but they weren't help tbf)

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dyelow
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello all,

As promised (albeit a little bit late), here is an update on the issue regarding the Office 365 Promo.

I was sent an email (3 days later) with instructions on how to obtain Office 365. Thankfully, the instructions worked perfectly and I now have Office 365

Appreciate the help from the guys on here (and also to the person that contacted me with how to resolve it) but the time (and effort) it took to get Office 365 shouldn't have been much as it was.

Thanks again to all involved

thumbsup

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo can you help?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @dyelow, we can get someone to look into getting this for you, with just a few more details! Can you reply to my Private Message please? Once I have the extra info from you I'll see what I can do slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 9

dyelow
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@MI5thanks from me too slight_smile

@EmilieTthanks for the quick response, I've already had a phone call to give me instructions on what to do to resolve this

Will post back, when I get a final resolution (which hopefully will be when I get Office 365 on my ipad!)

grin

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Well done @dyelow and @EmilieT. Hope it all works out well for you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear things are moving, @dyelow Happy Dance Please do come back and let us know once it's all sorted, it'll be interesting to know how it all got resolved in the end too!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 9

dyelow
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just an update on this

I was contacted by O2 (as per EmilieT raising the issue for me) and advised to contact Kondor and make the issue for the attention of a particular (I wont post the persons name, as it may not be the norm)

Anywho, another person replied but advised that they would be contacting O2 to ensure the email was sent out asap

I am right in thinking it is Kondor who send out the email with the details to obtain Office 365? If so, it looks I may have been passed off again (wrongly). If its O2 who send it out, I'm wondering why its taken so long initially for this to be done (my own thinking on this is that its Kondor, as I've not had a great experience with them (3 query forms before even getting reply)

Will give it a few days and then follow up (with Kondor and/or O2) and will update you all on my progess

Message 7 of 9

dyelow
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello all,

As promised (albeit a little bit late), here is an update on the issue regarding the Office 365 Promo.

I was sent an email (3 days later) with instructions on how to obtain Office 365. Thankfully, the instructions worked perfectly and I now have Office 365

Appreciate the help from the guys on here (and also to the person that contacted me with how to resolve it) but the time (and effort) it took to get Office 365 shouldn't have been much as it was.

Thanks again to all involved

thumbsup

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@dyelowI'm so pleased you have it now, though as you say it should never have taken this long. We see it all too frequently I'm sad to say. O2 offer promotions and then expect people to jump through hoops to get them. Headphones, Tablets, Free screen replacement. All have created problems. Well done for perservering.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9