Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 won't refund me my money

Rachieroo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 won't refund me my money. I bought a faulty phone from them for £119, sent it back in the same week, was promised a refund within 3 days, every 3 days I get fobbed off another 3 or 5 days, its now a month later and still no refund!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rachieroo I'll ask @EmilieT to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are quick to take your money but slow to return it I’m afraid
Message 3 of 10

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello @Rachieroo 

Very sorry to hear you returned your phone and are unable to get a refund.  I am sure that one of our Community Managers will be able to get some information/help for you.

Best wishes and good luck hope all is sorted out for you soon.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 10

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Rachieroo, and sorry to hear your refund has been so delayed! I'd like to have someone look into what's going on on my end, I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details first. 

Thanks @MI5 for the mention, and others for the help slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 10

Rachieroo
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I sent back a faulty phone a month ago and still haven't received my refund after being told it had been processed a month ago, every time I chase it up I'm fobbed off that it will be another 3 days, I can't understand why they won't send me my money, its making me ill
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Rachieroo 

I will see if one of our managers can assist you @EmilieT @Marjo @Martin-O2 ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You have been offered help by our community team here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-won-t-refund-me-my-money/m-p/1221079
Have you responded to their messages?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Rachieroo Thanks for your Private Message this morning, I've just replied to it now and will get soemone to look into what's going on with your refund slight_smile

Cheers @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

Rachieroo
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you
Message 10 of 10