Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 recycle complaint

AndyT27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how you submit a written complaint against O2 recycle? They are not an O2 company but are part of the Redeem group.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@AndyT27 Please see this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 30

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @AndyT27, I'm sorry to hear you've not had a good experience with O2 Recycle confused Could you tell us a bit more about what happened and what could have been done better? I'd very gladly pass on your feedback to the Business!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 30

AndyT27
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I returned an iphone to O2 recycle Phone in perfect working order

There offer was £165 which they reduced to £33 stating the screen had white spot. I don't believe it did!

I emailed them to say the offer was not not acceptable and that I wanted the phone returned...all within 48 hr reply window.Heard nothing after 24 hours so I phoned them Had an email back from an adviser stating the phone would be returned in 5 days ...again all within the 48 'reply' hour window The next day £33 appeared in my bank account. I phoned again (Friday) they said it was an error and they would track down my phone and return it.They said they would get back to me by this Tues. Tues came no phone or communication. So i phoned Tuesday ...adviser said there was a repayment error and he would need to speak to a line manager to see want could be done and to try a track the phone. He said he would phone me later yesterday with a reply Guess what no phone call. I'm about to call again 

Message 4 of 30

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @AndyT27, thanks for coming back and telling us more about what happened! I can get someone to look into this one for you if you'd like - I'll send you a Private Message on the forum now to get a few more details first slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 30

Kev
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 recycle more like o2 robbers unreal what they are doing to customers, offer me £75 then drop it to £15 i call then offer me £32 lol unreal o2 at it,s best high way robbery went out with the ark slight_smile now i cant have my  phone back as it has gone to o2 recycle factory 

Message 6 of 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Kev wrote:

o2 recycle more like o2 robbers unreal what they are doing to customers, offer me £75 then drop it to £15 i call then offer me £32 lol unreal o2 at it,s best high way robbery went out with the ark slight_smile

You have had issues with them too?

Message 7 of 30

Kev
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do sick of them now
Message 8 of 30

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Kev

They appear to be getting worse approaching Christmas Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 30

davidjameselson
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem at the moment. I sent in my Galaxy s8 with the promise of 195 plus 100 for upgrading early. Got an email back on Monday saying they will give me 39 plus the 100 because it has screen burn which it definately didn't have. I asked for a photo with the imei number as i have photos of my device as i was sending it.They sent me a pic of a phone with screen burn but not my imei so for all I know it is not my phone and i would definately have noticed something as prolific as the screen burn they sent in. I am still currently waiting for this to be resolved as it takes them 24 hours to respond to each message.

Message 10 of 30