cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, can any body help or explain to me this :
I've sent my o2 open code to 2020, then sent a message back with a link, I clicked that and installed the iPhone profile file thing and that's all I've had to do
So does that mean it's worked and my discount will now come off every monthly bill?
Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Did you text "OPEN" followed by your open code, mobile number, name and postcode to 2020
It sounds like you just got the network settings sent back to you?

Normally you would get a text back saying that your code had been received and that they would be in touch to confirm.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can also have a read through the help here, but it probably only tells you what you know already http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous How did you get on with this? Was your discount applied? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Well it didn't work, said they couldn't find a valid mobile number; so tried it all over again and got the same thing back. Quite annoyed with it to be honest especially as my bill is higher than I was willing to pay in the first place and was told this would 100% work for me
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It should work and you have 28 days to sort it from when you took the contract, so keep calling CS until they fix it for you.
You are entitled to have it so don't give up.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6