Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 more

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi why the hell can't I find the o2 more web page because I looked on google and the o2 website but just can't find it?
LGreenwood
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5  and @Cleoriff for your help on this one!

I just checked on my end as well @Luke30, and found out that this service was stopped last year. If you're looking for offers or discounts, you can have a look on the Priority website or app though slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Luke30 there isn't a specific webpage that I am aware of. What are you trying to do exactly so we can advise an alternative webpage maybe?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Luke30  It seems it's no longer active. I have just found an archived page for O2 More terms and Conditions https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/mobile/o2-more-terms-and-conditions

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On the info line it says that we go to o2 more website page and we tell o2 what we interested in and they will send us offers on the interested things we told them about.
LGreenwood
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Luke30 that is all controlled by selecting your contact preferences in your MyO2 now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5  and @Cleoriff for your help on this one!

I just checked on my end as well @Luke30, and found out that this service was stopped last year. If you're looking for offers or discounts, you can have a look on the Priority website or app though slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6