cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 just does not answer the phone or chat.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to contact O2 at various times in the day over the course of the last 2 weeks with no avail. This was both on chat and the customer service number does anyone else have this problem?. The little chance O2 had of keeping me as a customer has gone out the window now due to this quite frankly useless customer service.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband left O2 for this reason could never get in touch with them. They never answer phone took us days to get a pac code as we couldn't get through. We originally had four phones with O2 we now only have one and when contract ends in May we won't be staying with O2 because we can't never get through to them

Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Certainly understand your frustration. 😔

I'm fortunate to not have to regulary contact Customer Service as I'm able just to get on with using their service without pretty much any issues.
Message 12 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

My husband left O2 for this reason could never get in touch with them. They never answer phone took us days to get a pac code as we couldn't get through. We originally had four phones with O2 we now only have one and when contract ends in May we won't be staying with O2 because we can't never get through to them

Sadly....O2 now do not appear to be bothered about the amount of custom they are losing slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Perseverence I'm afraid. It's a situation we are hearing frequently these days. Customer service isn't what it used to be unfortunately and I fear for customers with the ongoing rumours of a sell off....

Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 customer services do not give a dam about customers and know little about it and want you to sit listening to music on the end of the line.

Well over a week ago my wife phoned them over why an auto top up had not taken place to her payg phone. She was passed from pillar to post to someone who finally said they didnt know but could do a manual top up for her and pass the issue to some department or other who would reply in 5 days (now long past)

If O2 would spend less time sending junk texts out (when you have unsubscribed) and more time sorting problems they would have more happy customers.

I am waiting to see who does the takeover cos even BT have a better customer service record than O2 and my experience with 3 is also better

I know O2 dont read these postings but it is somewhere to complain about these keytappers

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Reader

I agree not a good experience you've had at all. O2 Site management do read these threads and if required feed issues back up the chain and their is an official complaints route to which the link is at the foot of the forum.

It's going to be interesting to see what and if anything happens at the helm of o2 UK.
Message 16 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Sorry to hear that some of you have had bad experiences with Chat, If its busy, please keep trying, as you'll get through soon.

For all chat-related feedback that I will take to the team, please make a post on the official chat feedback thread below:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-Official-Live-Chat-Feedback-thread/td-p/566792

Creating a complaint about delays in getting through to customer service will not speed up your query being tended to. It is better to keep trying. I know this can be frustrating, but it is the best way.

However, if anyone would like me to tend to any queries that are very difficult to resolve, feel free to send me a PM and we can a chat about it slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 17