Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 hoodie

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Back in January, I received the news I’d won an O2 Hoodie for a posting I made on here.

Great! I was pleased as I’m not normally a lucky person. There could be a competition with 30 entrants and 29 prizes..gues who’d be the loser? 

Not a life or death issue but nice to have won something for a change. So I waited patiently for it to come.

A few weeks went by and I hadn’t received it and queried it here. I got a reply saying they were on their way. 

Guess what?

I NEVER RECEIVED IT

And to be honest I’m very disappointed by this.

Seems like staff in O2 shops are now wearing hoodies.

Please in future just don’t offer me anything instead of telling me I’ve won a prize then not sending it to me ! 

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

whoowho!!

Got a text this morning around 9 oclock....I was asleep sleeping from DPD to say a parcel would be delivered between 11am and 1pm. I thought very strange, I haven't ordered anything....though my memory is not what it was!

Lo and behold the said parcel appeared at 11.15am.....wo! 'Twas the long awaited O2 Hoodie. Brilliant and very good quality.

Thank you to all the admin and O2, well worth the wait, though I'll need to wait a while longer before putting it on as the sun is melting the tarmac!!tongue_closedsmilesmile

Message 21 of 65

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

whoowho!!

Got a text this morning around 9 oclock....I was asleep sleeping from DPD to say a parcel would be delivered between 11am and 1pm. I thought very strange, I haven't ordered anything....though my memory is not what it was!

Lo and behold the said parcel appeared at 11.15am.....wo! 'Twas the long awaited O2 Hoodie. Brilliant and very good quality.

Thank you to all the admin and O2, well worth the wait, though I'll need to wait a while longer before putting it on as the sun is melting the tarmac!!tongue_closedsmilesmile

Awesome, thanks for letting us know you received it and I'm very glad you like it @jonsiesmiling 

Message 22 of 65

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
You're not alone @jonsie I've got mine this morning as well. No advance warning, mind. So when my bell went I thought it was Waitrose which I wss expecting, as I had a text to tell me he was on the way and would be 15 minutes. Bloke must have thought I was nuts when he said delivery and I said Waitrose 😂

Anyway, also very pleased with the hoodie; very good quality and I'll certainly be showing it off but will have to be a lot cooler, say October time 😄

Many thanks to Marjo and all the admin team, and O2, I'm dead chuffed as I never win anything. So will be dead pleased to wear it with pride.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 23 of 65

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It was a long time coming and I'm a very patient sort of guy, so much so that I had forgotten all about it until this thread appeared. Mind you, I forget yesterday too much nowadays. I just hope the others who were witing maybe not so patiently are pleased too. Thanks to @Skyhawk1010 for jogging my memory though LOL

Message 24 of 65

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Mine just arrived too, thanks guys slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35921 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions
Yaay, thank you for the wonderful dark-blue hoodie, received today! Simple O°2 logo on the front, and O2 Community on the back.

I'll let you know how well it fits when the temperature drops below the current oven-like 23degC 😎

Thank you very much, @Marjo!
Message 26 of 65

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for letting us know guys, good to hear they've arrived and that you like them! Looking forward to the pictures where you all pose in the hoodie! yahoo

@pgn 23 degrees is oven-like for you? What about my preferred 26 degrees and sunny? cool sun (I'm easily cold)

Message 27 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine arrived today, good quality & I like the zip-up front yahoo

Message 28 of 65

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine arrived today, good quality & I like the zip-up front yahoo

Yes the zip is a good improvement. I hate spoiling my hair......LOL

Message 29 of 65

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
Yaay, thank you for the wonderful dark-blue hoodie, received today! Simple O°2 logo on the front, and O2 Community on the back.

I'll let you know how well it fits when the temperature drops below the current oven-like 23degC 😎

Thank you very much, @Marjo!

@pgn I had to  try mine on to see how it fit. It's lovely and warm, nice long sleeves too. Much better than my old one. I know it's quite warm but I just had it on for a couple of minutes. Couldn't resist yahoo

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 30 of 65