Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 hoodie

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Back in January, I received the news I’d won an O2 Hoodie for a posting I made on here.

Great! I was pleased as I’m not normally a lucky person. There could be a competition with 30 entrants and 29 prizes..gues who’d be the loser? 

Not a life or death issue but nice to have won something for a change. So I waited patiently for it to come.

A few weeks went by and I hadn’t received it and queried it here. I got a reply saying they were on their way. 

Guess what?

I NEVER RECEIVED IT

And to be honest I’m very disappointed by this.

Seems like staff in O2 shops are now wearing hoodies.

Please in future just don’t offer me anything instead of telling me I’ve won a prize then not sending it to me ! 

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
I love the fact it is a zip-up one, it'll go nicely with my normal winter garb come October...
Message 61 of 65

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Mine has arrived! Thanks @Marjo - except.... now you can hear a story:

My eldest daughter, Monkey, is 10.  She wants to steal my hoodies because they're mine... and big.  Too big though.  So this one arrived and it's a "small".  She is now in heaven, because its hers.  

Thanks O2 team!

o2-hoodie-1.jpg

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 62 of 65

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's awesome @Daddydoink I'm glad to hear your daughter is happy with it, made my day!! Cheers for posting a photo too. grin

Message 63 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 64 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddydoink wrote:

Mine has arrived! Thanks @Marjo - except.... now you can hear a story:

My eldest daughter, Monkey, is 10.  She wants to steal my hoodies because they're mine... and big.  Too big though.  So this one arrived and it's a "small".  She is now in heaven, because its hers.  

Thanks O2 team!

o2-hoodie-1.jpg

Hi @Daddydoink it's good to hear from you ... I know you're a busy man ... I asked for the biggest size available because I'm a bit of a large lass ... it came as size 5XL ... I've taken it to Stitch Express in town to have it taken in along both side seams Cat Very Happy

Message 65 of 65