Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 hoodie

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Back in January, I received the news I’d won an O2 Hoodie for a posting I made on here.

Great! I was pleased as I’m not normally a lucky person. There could be a competition with 30 entrants and 29 prizes..gues who’d be the loser? 

Not a life or death issue but nice to have won something for a change. So I waited patiently for it to come.

A few weeks went by and I hadn’t received it and queried it here. I got a reply saying they were on their way. 

Guess what?

I NEVER RECEIVED IT

And to be honest I’m very disappointed by this.

Seems like staff in O2 shops are now wearing hoodies.

Please in future just don’t offer me anything instead of telling me I’ve won a prize then not sending it to me ! 

Message 1 of 65
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, and nice to see you again @Skyhawk1010 slight_smile Sorry about the delay with the hoodies, I realise it's causing some frustrations. We haven't forgotten about it. I've just commented in the New Year's competition topic too that I'm waiting for news on my end and will send you all a PM when I get an update so please look out for that. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skyhawk1010 @@Marjo said they were on order & hopefully not too long as I’ve been waiting mine also

Message 2 of 65

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Sorry but 5 months is PATHETIC ! 

Message 3 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Take it up with admin then as I asked again yesterday & it apparently won’t be too long now

Message 4 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I think they were forgotten until mentioned on another thread. We will see....
Message 5 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

A point well made, @Skyhawk1010, but stock control systems have appeared as root cause for this delay (or a lack of such systems upside_down!) - an update yesterday 04-May on this very topic here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Happy-New-Year-and-Thank-You-for-2017/m-p/1122466#M25014

Message 6 of 65

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Skyhawk1010 none of us have received the hoodies we won, not just you, so don't take it personally.

I agree with @jonsie that they were probably forgotten until chased up on another thread. Tbh I had forgotten about them myself, with all the time that's passed since we were told we'd won and life getting in the way 😁

We will eventually get them don't worry.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 65

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ok...

Maybe I should forget to pay my bill !

lets see what O2 have to say then shall we?

Message 8 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:

Ok...

Maybe I should forget to pay my bill !

lets see what O2 have to say then shall we?

The bill is for services legally rendered, the Hoodie is the result of a game of chance. 

Oh, right, I see what you did there... scream

Message 9 of 65

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The point is that if a person or an organisation is offering a prize...it isn’t exactly nice and polite to offer that and then just not bother sending it out. 

Forgetting to send out a prize is frankly a *bleep*-take. 

And  @pgnif you want to start getting sarcastic I just hope O2 offer to take £30 off your bill...then ‘forget’ to deduct it .

Lets see what you’re saying then ! 

Message 10 of 65