cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 has tanked my credit score by not applying a credit to my account and calling it a missed payment

andyw_87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot find anyone on customer services to help.

I cancelled a sim only deal with a given time period. I then received an email a month later about a bill for the full amount on the contract. I rang O2 immediately and they agreed it was not correct and then received a mycare@o2mail.co.uk email letting me know:

"As per the request, we took your O2 account into consideration and we have come upto conclusion of giving credit amt on your account for the ETF"

This was over 6 months ago... I didn't think anything of this as it was resolved... nope...

This week I am applying for a mortgage only to find out that my credit score has been tanked due to a missed O2 payment! Apparently the credit amount has not been applied to my account.

I spent an hour on hold only to be told that no one could handle my query and was then directed to a webchat that seemingly does not exsist on this websit...

I login to myO2 and it say I have no products or services would I like to add one? and no sign of a webchat still?

I do not know where to go. Can someone please assist me. What department do I need to contact???

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126098 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @andyw_87 

You need to speak to credit referrals

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com

Credit File Referrals Team