cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 app not showing data!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I'm having some issues with the o2 app not showing remaining data!

This occurs in both the old and new app and on the o2 website from any pc I have tried.

I have called o2 CS about this on 3 seperate occasions now and each time nobody is able to resolve it!

This only occured after I transferred my number from o2 business to o2 consumer!

This has been going on now since mid December.

Can anyone offer any advice or help?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll have to ask CS to escalate your issue to the technical team. They are the only ones that can help. Your account will need to be reset as MyO2 is not available for business users so it must be confused with the change over....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll have to ask CS to escalate your issue to the technical team. They are the only ones that can help. Your account will need to be reset as MyO2 is not available for business users so it must be confused with the change over....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

KevinF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you manage to get this resolved ? I'm having exactly the same issue and also cannot create a Tu Go account which I think is a related problem.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I did get this fixed!

It was an bacause I wanted to keep an existing number, not use the one allocated when I took the contract!

The last O2 CS rep I spoke to suggested that chaning my Direct Debit date would cause a reset of my details on their system and fix the problem!

This was done and it worked!

I hope this can help you.

Regards

Alex

Message 4 of 5

KevinF
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I think they've just closed for the night ! Will try online, if not then will call them tomorrow.. Thanks for replying so quickly !!!

Kevin

Message 5 of 5