Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Recycle Price promise

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Have just done a Recycle of a old Samsung Tab pro S with keyboard and O2 offred £90 so went ahead with it however I just notiched that Mazuma will give my £125 ( https://www.mazumamobile.com/sell-my-mobile/samsung/tablets/galaxy-tab-pro-s-lte-with-keyboard-/2630 ) so gone to use the O2 price promise and noted that it does not list the Tab pro S as a model and no way to enter it manual does this mean that they don't price promise tablets 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Just an updated for you all I've had no e-mail with regards the returning of the item due to not been able to price match due to it having a keyboard however just gone 5pm I got text from my bank to say that £90 had been paid in to my account from Redeem UK Limited on behalf of O2 so not sure what goes now I just Know i will not be given them a great feedback for communication or price match as I would have thought having all the parts to it would be better I do also wonder in my own mind if I sent it back with out the keyboard if they would have price matched it then  lol .

Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you’ve asked for the item to be returned but they have instead put the full original quoted price in your account?
Message 22 of 26

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Spot on @Anonymous
Message 23 of 26

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Following my trustpilot review of O2 recycle and the reply from them on trustpilot  I had to e-mail in again to them about this price match I have today got a reply to say they would now offer the price match and my extra payment will be in by 6pm today which it was 

Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Excellent news
Message 25 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions