cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insurance

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought an iphone 7 in March 2017 and included O2 premier insurance.  I recently had to make a claim due to phone being lost and they sent out a faulty phone.  I called to complain and they've sent out another phone but I had a choice of red, gold or rose gold.

My original phone was black and I'm really not happy with the replacement.  Is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146825 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
You can reject the replacement and wait for a black one to come in stock, but you accept that you may have a long wait.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146825 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
You can reject the replacement and wait for a black one to come in stock, but you accept that you may have a long wait.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 124169 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

It could be a long wait @Anonymous. Black is very popular colour. You could always accept the phone and put it in a black case? Just a suggestion...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

But isn't the red one limited addition tho but ye as the others said

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Anonymous! Sorry to hear you were not happy with the colour of the replacement phone. Please let us know how you get on with this?

Message 5 of 5