Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer

FrustratedD
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I switched from Virgin Mobile to O2 receiving my new Sim on Tuesday 25 October 2022. I submitted the online application to transfer my number on Wednesday 26 October. Nothing having happened by Saturday 29 October I phoned O2 and was told the number transfer would go through on Monday 31 October. My old Virgin Media Sim “died” around noon on Monday 31 October but as at 1715 on Wednesday 2 November my number has not been transferred to my O2 Sim. A phone call to O2 on the evening of Tuesday 1 November was unproductive. Any hints on where I go from here.

David

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Juddsey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks both. Having tried to ask for the switch several times last week, I tired one final time today and have now had a text from 02 stating that it will be ported on Tuesday 🤞

Message 41 of 44

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

A result, so far. Good luck for Tuesday, @Juddsey!

Message 42 of 44

NH028
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looks like I'm not the only one suffering with number transfer issues. I've been trying since 14 June 24 till now 13 July 24 been in store 6 times and phoned 4 as well, with no luck, nobody seems to know what is going on and now I'm paying on two different phones, this is my last ditch attempt to get help, please someone 😔 

Message 43 of 44

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7821 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@NH028 Nobody left here but us customers. All the agents were withdrawn some 12 months ago, so the only thing we can suggest you have probably tried.

At the moment the agents on Social Media seem the best. 

Links in the guide

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 44 of 44