Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

Yam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did applied my o2 open (discounts) through customer service care before more than 1months ago and the lady said it gonn be aply by 15th of December but still I haven’t get any o2 open discount yet and I did my order at the same time but they never responded me about my 02 open nd for my order I’m too disappointed and I’m not free all the time to keep ringing them. I am sad now to swishing on with 02
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Yam follow the help here to apply https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Yam follow the help here to apply https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's over a month ago so you now need to speak with customer service I'm afraid on 202.

Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Yam, did you get a chance to check in with Customer Services on this? Did the information above help, or do you need further support with this? If you're still stuck despite @MI5 and @jonsie's advice, we could try to gt someone on our end to look into it with you slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Yam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s says they provide 4g networks but still im fedup with this slower network not happy with your network
Message 5 of 5