Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with tarrif

SABRINA89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve been a customer for a while now and I feel like I’m being ripped off, I’m paying £22 a month a 20gb data unlimited texts and calls, I’ve now compared the prices with other networks and feel like I’m paying £7 a month too much!Please tell me if you can better my deal or reply back with Pac code
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
This is not customer services @SABRINA89, this is a community of o2 customers.
If you feel like there are better deals for you out there then you can contact o2 and see if you can get a better deal, or you can choose to use another provider.
If you move on, make sure you get your phone unlocked and try other network sims to ensure you get the best coverage for you.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
This is not customer services @SABRINA89, this is a community of o2 customers.
If you feel like there are better deals for you out there then you can contact o2 and see if you can get a better deal, or you can choose to use another provider.
If you move on, make sure you get your phone unlocked and try other network sims to ensure you get the best coverage for you.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@SABRINA89 

As you mentioned PAC code this is how you get it Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update]

should you wish to leave.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@SABRINA89 Call customer service and use the 'thinking of leaving' option. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416 You may get offered a better deal. If you don't, then by all means switch networks, but make sure you get good coverage from the network you choose before you move.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4