Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

BY
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have had virtually no signal for the past 4 days (since December 27th 2018). North Wales, Barmouth area. Coverage checker says there is no problem. Anyone else got the same problem? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@BY Check the help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088 and report any issues through the MyNetwork app. https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

BY
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I have already done all of that.

Message 3 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So you get a signal elsewhere ok?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried another o2 sim
Message 5 of 15

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Barmouth is always been patchy either no signal or lucky to get it try turning your phone to 2g only will work for calls and txts but nothing else
Message 6 of 15

BY
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Haven't been far for the past few days. I'll be further afield tomorrow so will find out. Thanks. I'll leave it at that and contact O2 again if no improvement by tomorrow evening.

Message 7 of 15

BY
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not a problem with the phone. We have 3 in the household and none have been getting a signal. I'll leave it at that and see what happens tomrrow. Thanks.

Message 8 of 15

BY
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have always had a strong signal. Lost it 4 days ago. We are covered in low cloud and mist though so may be weather related. I have reported it to O2. I was just trying to find out if anyone else in the area has the same problem. We have 3 phones, none are receiving a signal. Thanks. I'll leave it now and hope it gets sorted by O2.

Message 9 of 15

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

How are you getting on with this one @BY? Are you still having signal issues? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 15