Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal

Sallie2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Recently moved to new address and I cant receive or make calls from my mobile or send or receive text messages. All I hv is wifi . Can anyone help.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

@Sallie2 some phones support WiFi calling on O2.

Check this link to see if your phone is supported and how to activate it https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Sallie2 , did you get a chance to look through all the suggestions above? Let us know if either of them help with this, and whether you need any further help at all slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Sallie2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes i did and thank you , o2 said the mast is being mended and it should take 5days, thou i havent had a mobile signal since last November 2018. 

Message 5 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Sallie2 , it's good to hear that you found some answers slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions