cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received my conformation email and txt telling me I'll have my order by the 11th or the 12th at the latest it's now the 13th and it's been delayed so I'm not I happy about the time off work to be let down by the service I was promised
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Common issue unfortunately.
Phone is most likely out of stock but O2 seem incapable of handling the simplest of orders these days.
We always recommend buying in store so you can walk out with your phone in your hand.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It is sad that this is a common occurrence. You need to chase it up by ringing customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's a sad fact but the first people know about the awful practice of taking money when phones are out of stock is when they come to the community. Spread the news people. ...upgrade or buy instore!

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's a sad fact but the first people know about the awful practice of taking money when phones are out of stock is when they come to the community. Spread the news people. ...upgrade or buy instore!

Certainly becoming a serious problem from what we see here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5