cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone.
Pre ordered iPhone 7 plus on 09.09.16 at around 3PM and still haven't received a confirmation email. It's now 03:53am 13 hours later and not even a sign of any emails but the upfront cost has been taken from my bank account (pending). Any help??? I'm very confused as my sister offered around 5pm the same night and got hers straight away(but this may be because she's already a member of o2)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous

Rest assured help from this O2 community will come later on today in the form of your message being answered when the experts log on during office-hours

If you'd care to check elsewhere on this forum, there are other threads where you may find information

I'm not techy enough to give you advice / info, just a member of this forum who has found unstinting expert help freely given ... & ... can confidently recommend their suggestions

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same issue when I ordered my iphone 7 plus at 8:30am...the website was buggy as hell...so it may be the order didnt go through properly.

I found out later on that night the order hadnt gone through as it should and it was sitting in the shop basket...resulting in a eta of up to 6 weeks lol

Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome!

Have you heard anything about your order yet?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4